The online racing simulator
A suggestion for the Forum Page [tag a member in a post to send a notification]
I have a suggestion for the forum site. We should be able to tag any member we want in the forums.Ex. @RealistAdam

This may not be very convenient for developers, but I think it is necessary. Unnecessary labels may be removed, but those who abuse them may be warned.

Also, a notification sign would be nice when the tag is posted.

Quoting long articles in forums creates page pollution. We can avoid long quotes instead. We should not quote more than a certain number of characters.

The quote feature has been updated so when you quote a long post, the quote text is cut short to avoid long quotes.
#3 - Pukyy
Quote from Flame CZE :The quote feature has been updated so when you quote a long post, the quote text...

Still, it's an interesting idea to "ping" people in posts, so that they know they've been mentioned and can respond faster.

Cue the: "@Scawen PLS UPDATE"/"@Scawen when update" etc. messages Big grin
Quote from Pukyy :Still, it's an interesting idea to "ping" people in posts, so that they know they've been mentioned and can respond faster.

Cue the: "@Scawen PLS UPDATE"/"@Scawen when update" etc. messages Big grin

that's exactly what's gonna happen

@Pukyy
Quote from Flame CZE :The quote feature has been updated so when you quote a long post, the quote text...

I didn't realize this. Thank you for the information.
#6 - Pukyy
This would put forum closer to a chatting app. I do not support.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG